Welcome to Trinity Network (Social Opportunities for Older People).
We work with the older people in our local communities to offer social activities which include day trips and holidays, cinema and theatre visits, classes and activities and a variety of exercise sessions.
Our organisation is reliant on people such as yourself volunteering their time and skills to enable us to provide the wide variety of events and activities we currently offer.
We have various roles you may be interested in;
- Helping with office administration
- Helping to run our daily activities for older people
- Assisting older people to attend appointments
- Assisting people to do their grocery and food shopping
- Helping in our kitchens to prepare meals that we serve daily
- Helping in our Reflections/ Community Café
Join us now…..we have opportunities that will help you gain new skills on a personal and professional level, meet new people, make a difference to people’s lives, and most of all help you to have a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Responsibilities include, working within our policies and procedures; being willing and able to attend volunteer training; informing the Trinity Network Manager of any problems or concerns. Please note that all our volunteering opportunities are subject to satisfactory references and DBS clearance.